Giving to Chapters Health System Helps Others
Giving to Chapters Health System is an act of kindness. Giving is an opportunity to help one another. Chapters Health System never turns away patients who are uninsured or otherwise unable to pay — whether for hospice care, palliative care or any of our programs or services.
A tax-deductible gift will help meet the needs of those patients and honor the many different people whose lives are touched. It will also help support many vital community programs and services. In the last year, LifePath Hospice, Good Shepherd Hospice, and HPH Hospice, affiliates of Chapters Health System, provided more than $1.9 million in charity care. In order to continue to meet the needs of patients and families who cannot afford hospice services, we rely on community contributions.
Your tax-deductible gift to Chapters Health System will help support charitable care programs, including:
- Hospice care for those who are uninsured or otherwise unable to pay for services.
- Grief centers and programs for children. Our children and teen grief programs are made possible through the generous support of the community. Please join us in fulfilling this very special need.
Chapters Health System is a 501(c)(3), not-for-profit organization and offers a variety of giving opportunities from memorial gifts to planned giving. For your convenience, you can make a tax-deductible donation in three convenient ways:
- Secure online donation form — Please choose the organization below you would like to donate to:
o Good Shepherd Hospice
o HPH Hospice
o LifePath Hospice
- Call 813.871.8111 or toll-free at 1.866.204.8611
- Mail a check payable to Chapters Health System to:
12470 Telecom Drive, Suite 300 West
Temple Terrace, FL 33637
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact the Development office at 813.871.8111 or 1.866.204.8611, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chapters Health System Federal Tax Identification Number 59-2264957, Good Shepherd Hospice Federal Tax Identification Number 20-5276923, HPH Hospice Federal Tax Identification Number 59-2217929 and LifePath Hospice Federal Tax Identification Number 20-5276870.