LifePath Hospice Programs and Services
LifePath Hospice patients receive services wherever they call home—in a primary residence, assisted living facility, skilled nursing home, hospice house or hospital. As the oldest and largest hospice organization serving residents of Hillsborough County, LifePath Hospice:
- Provides access to a greater depth of clinical expertise and resources as an affiliate of Chapters Health System.
- Offers short-term, round-the-clock care at two homelike inpatient hospice houses: Melech House House and Sun City Center Hospice House.
- Utilizes Chapters Health’s own hospice pharmacy and medical equipment company.
- Offers HospiceHelp24®, an after-hours call service staffed by our own nurses 24/7/365.
- Promotes the understanding of grief through education, support and advocacy in the community at its Circle of Love Center.
- Hosts an annual bereavement camp, Camp Circle of Love, for any child in Hillsborough County who has suffered the loss of a loved one.
- Provides access to chemotherapy, radiation therapy and other infusions.
- Offers specialized programs for patients with cardiovascular disease and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Participate in the “We Honor Veterans” program at the highest level attainable, Level Four.
- Elevates quality of care as demonstrated by accreditation from two national organizations, The Joint Commission and the National Institute for Jewish Hospice.
Learn More about LifePath Hospice
To learn more about hospice care provided by LifePath Hospice to residents in Hillsborough County and other services, please call our helpful LifePath Hospice team at 1.800.355.8170 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.