Helping seniors stay happy, healthy and at home.
For seniors with chronic care needs, there are choices for maintaining independence without sacrificing quality healthcare.
Chapters Health PACE ( Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly ) is a complete healthcare solution for seniors who want to remain independent. PACE delivers a continuum of care to participants — with services available in the home, the community and at the PACE Center. Through interactions with peers, stimulating activities and other support services, participants will enjoy a better quality of life — while helping to avoid hospitalizations and nursing home placements.
To qualify, individuals must:
- Be age 55 or older
- Reside in Hillsborough County
- Be certified by the State of Florida as needing a nursing home level of care
- Be able to live safely in the community
Chapters Health PACE provides a coordinated approach to healthcare that eliminates fragmented and confusing services. We provide comprehensive care tailored to each individual designed to help with the social, emotional and practical challenges that older adults often face.
Our PACE interdisciplinary teams deliver all care and services covered by Medicare and Medicaid, including:
- Adult day care at the PACE Center
- Primary care, including physician and nursing services
- Care from medical specialists in cardiology, nephrology, ophthalmology, dermatology, orthopedics, surgery, podiatry and more
- Transportation to the PACE Center, medical appointments and other services in the community
- Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage
- Home-delivered pharmacy services
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Recreational therapy
- Nutritional counseling
- Social services
- Laboratory/X-ray services
- Respite for caregivers – up to seven days per year
- Home care
- Nurses and aides
- Personal care such as bathing and dressing
- Homemaker or chore services
- Home-delivered meals
- Hospital visits
- Nursing home care, when necessary
A bit of fun mixed in.
PACE is much more than just medical support — at the PACE Center, the program brings seniors together for exercise, games and laughter:
- Daily exercise activities
- Gardening and outdoor activities
- Bingo, Jenga, card games and board games
- Crosswords, trivia challenges and contests
- Musical activities, painting and other sensory activities
- Hot, nutritious meals and snacks served in a comfortable group setting
To view scheduled activities at the PACE Center, select PACE on our Events calendar.
Care for caregivers.
Caring for an aging loved one is one of life’s most difficult challenges. We offer guidance and support as caregivers continue their journey. With Chapters Health PACE, caregivers also enjoy peace of mind knowing their loved ones are receiving comprehensive medical care and other supportive services.
For additional information on Chapters Health PACE, please call 1-877-851-1647. Or visit our online Library for helpful information and additional guidance from our Chapters Health experts.