Choosing Giving Opportunities
Because you like to give in your own special manner, Chapters Health System offers a variety of ways to give. And you are welcome to designate your donation specifically to any affiliate or program within our organization.
- Memorial Gifts – Make a donation in memory of a loved one—an excellent way to cherish a special person.
- Memorial Trees – Leave a lasting tribute with a leaf or stone on a tree at one of our hospice locations: hospice houses.
- Tribute Gardens – Remember your loved one with a brick as a permanent part of the history of our hospice houses.
- Shining Star – Recognize the hospice caregivers who made a difference in your loved one’s care.
- Circle of Giving – support the mission of Chapters Health and its affiliates through a financial donation. Gifts ensure end-of-life care is available to all individuals, regardless of ability to pay. The different levels of giving offer a range of benefits to help donors stay connected to the mission and allow Chapters Health to share information on how gifts make a difference in the lives of others.
- Sustainer Society – Through their annual gifts, Sustainer Society donors demonstrate their commitment to the mission fulfillment of Chapters Health System and its affiliates. Members pledge support of a minimum of $1,000 per year for a five-year period.
- Gibbons Pathway (Planned Giving) – Make a gift that will benefit Chapters Health and its affiliates at a future date.
- Hospice Women of Giving/ Hospice Women of Philanthropy – Join a group of special women who strengthen hospice-related programs through joint contributions.
- Special Events – Attend fun events that are open to the public and directly benefit the programs of Chapters Health affiliates.
- Matching Gifts – Make the most of your gift. Many employers match employee donations, even if you’re retired. Contact the human resources department at your local corporate office to learn if your gift to Chapters Health is eligible for matching funds.
A Gift of Caring
Whatever form your gift to Chapters Health takes, it is a gift of caring. Your generosity and compassion will help Chapters Health continue to provide unfunded programs and services to those in need. As a donor, you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you have made a difference in the lives of people living in our community.
For more information on giving opportunities, contact the Development office at 813.871.8111 or 1.866.204.8611, or email email@example.com.