Why Choose Chapters Health System?
When thinking about a healthcare career, why choose Chapters Health System? You will need to know more about what makes us different from other end-of-life care providers.
- Post-acute care system—We offer patients and families the benefit of one comprehensive resource that provides many choices.
- Choices—Building upon our core strengths in hospice, palliative care and home health, we provide more choices to the community.
- Experts—We are respected industry leaders and the go-to experts in our field.
- Education—Many patients describe their greatest fears as “pain and isolation” and many people wish they “knew about hospice earlier.” We are committed to sharing our expertise to educate and guide audiences about their choices earlier and ongoing.
- Open access—We have always been committed to providing patients with the care and comfort they want. Open access allows patients to continue palliative treatments while under hospice care. So patients don;t have to choose between receiving hospice services that help improved their quality of life or stopping palliative chemotherapy, radiation therapy, blood transfusions and cardiovascular therapies.
Benefits of Working at Chapters Health
Chapters Health System brings a great deal to the benefit “table.” Whether you join our organization in a clinical, administrative or corporate role, the Chapters Health comprehensive benefits package allows you to customize your plan to meet your needs. Our team members receive a competitive salary and an outstanding benefits package. You’ll find our comprehensive benefits package truly rewarding, with the following:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision plant
- Flexible spending account
- Retirement plan
- Life Insurance and accidental death or dismemberment
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Voluntary life insurance
- Voluntary personal accident insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pre-paid legal plan
- Paid time off
Discover how rewarding a career in non-profit healthcare can be. When you become a member of the Chapters Health team, you’ll realized that it’s more than a job. It’s a mission. Come be part of something special and make a positive difference in the lives of patients and families every day.
Careers with Chapters Health really are filled with satisfying challenges and countless rewards. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to diversity in the workplace. By providing outstanding care and assistance, Chapters Health and its affiliate companies (Good Shepherd Hospice, HPH Hospice, LifePath Hospice, HPH Home Health, Chapters Health Palliative Care, Chapters Health Pharmacy and Chapters Health Staffing) make a profound difference in Citrus, Hardee, Hernando, Highlands, Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas and Polk counties.
We are committed to the accessibility and usability of the Chapters Health Career website. If you need assistance or have any suggestions regarding the accessibility of this website, please contact us at 813-871-8111 and ask for a Recruiter.