Since 1983, Chapters Health System has been a progressive leader in hospice, palliative care and home health. Today, we offer new programs that build upon our core expertise. We provide compassionate, patient-centered care at every stage of your journey.
As one of the first post-acute care systems in the country, Chapters Health System is committed to improving the lives of those affected by advancing age and illness. We give our patients independence when possible, comfort when necessary and dignity at all times.
Chapters Health System Offers Choices
- Hospice care provided by LifePath Hospice (in Hillsborough County, Florida), Good Shepherd Hospice (in Florida’s Hardee, Highlands and Polk counties) and HPH Hospice (in Citrus, Hernando and Pasco counties).
- Offered in Pasco and Pinellas counties, HPH Home Health services are carried out by a comprehensive team of nurses, medical social workers, home health aides, physical, occupational and speech therapists, wound care specialists, and registered dietitians who take pride in exceeding the expectations of patients and their families.
- Palliative care helps ease the pain for chronic conditions or life-threatening conditions.
- Grief services that help ease the transition for family members and friends coping with the death of a loved one.
- A medical staffing company and pharmacy designed to increase efficiencies in our seven counties of service.
Chapters Health System is all about choices — and the peace of mind that comes with knowing you are never alone. An extension of our care is our commitment to guiding you and sharing insights to help prepare you and your loved ones early and completely for these stages, these chapters in life.
For additional information, please call our helpful Chapters Health System team at 1.866.204.8611 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.