A leader in post-acute care — and healthcare careers.
Chapters Health System offers the opportunity to grow personally, develop professionally — and touch the lives of the frail elderly, the terminally ill and their families on their challenging journeys.
As one of the first post-acute care systems in the country and a leading employer throughout West Central Florida, we offer an expansive range of employment opportunities at:
- LifePath Hospice in Hillsborough County
- Good Shepherd Hospice in Hardee, Highlands and Polk counties
- HPH Hospice in Pasco, Hernando and Citrus counties
- HPH Home Health in Pasco and Pinellas counties
- Chapters Health System
- Chapters Health Palliative Care
- Chapters Health Pharmacy Service
- Chapters Health Staffing Services
Chapters Health is one of the most stable and respected employers throughout West Central Florida. Our organization is typically seeking to attract top-talent professionals in the following areas:
- Physician/medical director
- Nursing – ARNP, RN, LPN, CNA
Spiritual Care and Social Services
- Social services specialist
- Social services clinical coordinator
Corporate or Support
- Dietary/food service
- Human resources
- Technical support
If you share our mission to help those affected by advancing age and advancing illness, we invite you to join the Chapters Health team. Chapters Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in the workplace.
View open positions and apply online.